Wednesday 11 May 2016

3 minute wonder carrot crew response

Carrot Crew

The intro for this video is too long and doesn’t attract the viewer. I understand that they need to have the information however they have left too long for the reader to read it they could have also put some sound track to it. The text they have at the beginning I feel that they should have a voice over reading it. I think this voice over should be a dramatic voice this attracts the viewers and help them engage. They make it so that it not very believable, I don’t feel as though the children are being serious enough which makes this more of a comedy. However, I feel as though it not quite serious but not quite humorous therefore I feel as though they should make it more clear on which they want it to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment